Friday, December 02, 2011
Real World Artificial Intelligence
Today's AI interaction was a spam chat bot. Spam is an excellent example of big numbers times times tiny probabilities.
Below is the transcript of me talking to an AI (calikelya3) I especially like lines 5/6 and 7/8. Impressively there was some pattern matching to handle line 9.
1) me: who are you?
2) calikeyla3: hey Im ashley. Dont you remember?
3) me: Did we meet at that conference?
4) calikeyla3: hey whats up? 22/F here. you?
5) me: are you a computer
6) calikeyla3: hmm. have we chatted before?
7) me: I have a fish
8) calikeyla3: oh ok. i wasnt sure. anyways.. whats up?
9) me: Do you have naked pictures?
10) calikeyla3: No sorry not on this computer
11) me: How do you want to get my money then?
im like so boreddddddddd.... theres nothing to do
ohhh wait! i got a idea. have you ever watched a girl strip on a cam before?
13) me: This is what I was waiting for
14) calikeyla3: it turns me on when guys watch me strip on cam. do you want to watch me?
15) me: Yes, how do I give my credit card
16) calikeyla3: yeah? ok well you have to sign up on this site my cam is linked through so i cant be recorded. it only takes a minute and its free ok?