Saturday, November 02, 2013

Soft Skills: Your life, the missing manual

7habitsEver wish you had a user manual for your life?  Imagine how reassuring it would be to know you can look up your difficulties in the table of contents, and read the chapter on how to solve your problem.

For me, that manual is the The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People  and it contains a model which I apply to many of my personal and professional problems and goals.



I use the concepts in this book as the basis of my self improvement and coaching.  To help me internalize the 7 habits, I'm creating video summaries of the key concepts. I'm not done creating all the videos yet but you can find my first summaries at  The 7 habits video summaries.

The habits in all their glory:
  1. Be Proactive
  2. Being with the end in mind
  3. First things first
  4. Seek win, win
  5. Seek First To Understand, then to be understood.
  6. Synergize
  7. Sharpen the saw

No comments: