Cool Tools: Vim Keybindings

This post will enumerate the vim emulators I use, I expect it to refresh as I learn of more. 

The VIM community is very passionate and frequently adds plugins to support VI keybindings in random tools. Here are the tools I use with their vim key bindings. 

Chrome/Firefox -  Vimium 
Chrome/Firefox Textboxes -  Wasavi 


Windows Command Line - Clink (instructions)
Unix Command Line - set -o vi


OneNote - Vim For OneNote

Visual Studio - VsVim (my customization here)
Visual Studio Code - VsCodeVim





IntelliJ - IdeaVim (my customization here)
XCode - XVim (my customization here)

Jupyter Notebooks - jupyter-vim-binding

Happy VIMing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding CLR exceptions without visual studio

Why do I keep getting exception code e0434352?

Powershell script to enable windows to capture localhost traffic in wireshark