Emotional Intelligence, Strategy, and how Igor Ticks @ idvorkin.github.io

If you're interested in learning more about How Igor ticks,  Emotional Intelligence and Strategy, check out my alpha "blog" @

idvorkin.github.io

It's currently very rough but has a few interesting properties:

From a content perspective, it's focused on less technical topics - book reviews, strategy, emotional intelligence, and my own self discovery.

From a technical perspective, it's a jekyll static  markdown blog, something I've always wanted to try because I can use powerful editing tools, keep the content under source control, and never need to worry about being at the mercy of my service provider.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding CLR exceptions without visual studio

Why do I keep getting exception code e0434352?

Powershell script to enable windows to capture localhost traffic in wireshark